Check Me Out!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Sister of Eternal Flower - 花花世界花家姐


Summary:

This drama revolves around Fa Lai-Chu (Charmaine Sheh) who is a mentally challenged woman. She has been taking care of her younger siblings ever since their parents passed away. Tseung Yik (Raymond Lam) is the grandson to the chairman of the company which Fa works at. Tseung Yik is playboy in nature. However, he finds himself in a dilemma as he gradually falling in love with Fa.

Personally, I admire Charmaine for her dedication towards her job. She has tried to role-play plenty of characters and succeeded in mastering them. This time she took the challenge by attempting to act as a mentally challenged woman. 


As a previous winner of TVB's Best Actress award, people would definitely expect more from her. She would have to outdo Roger Kwok who breathed life to his character, Ah Wong and won many awards for his amazing acting skills. 

In my opinion, she isn't bad in comparison either. 

Check out the following videos.


Surprisingly, this is the first time I discovered that Raymond Lam can act as a lively character! Erm, no offence( As a matter of fact, I'm a huge fan of Raymond! ), all I remember is he always role-plays as serious character. Lawyer, professor, waiter...... It is unbelievable that he can be this cute!


Lam Fung, you're the best!!!! =D

My Sister of Eternal Flower will be replacing Relic of an Emissary.

With such promising cast, I can't wait for the release of the drama!   

No comments: