Check Me Out!

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Lost

I'm suffering from a tremendous headache when I'm typing out this post...

Dilemma. Lost.

I feel myself losing the person in front of me.

It is like I don't know the person at all....

Maybe I'm the one who had changed... I've no idea.

I find myself hoping that things will get back to the past.

I wish time machines are for real.

Perhaps that person really cares for me a lot....

However, I do not agree with the methods he used.

I find my heart sinks when he voiced out all those stuffs to me.

I've no idea he'll say stuffs like this.

I feel low self-esteem...

How could he can't understand what I'm talking about?

I believe that I've explained to him from time to time...

Maybe they're not the answers he expected.

When is the right time to put an end to "second chance"?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like what I said
"Love does not consist in gazing at each other eyes but looking together in the SAME direction."
Instead of living in the past, thinking about how happier you guys used to be. Think of a way to improve your future.

Dun make a decision that you will regret later. A guy deserve a chance the first time not the second time.

Whatever decision is it. I will still support you.