Check Me Out!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why Do Men Like Boobs?

Men like boobs.

Universal fact.

I always find it hard to understand why men are so attracted to them?





Thus, I decided to ask an internet friend of mine.


Me: Why do you like boobs?

He: Ooooh, because they're so comfy, just like cushions, nice to see and nicer to lie on....blablabla *censored*

Me: Hmmmm..... Would you put it as your gf requirement?

He: When I fell in love with my ex, it was "boobs at first sight". 

Me: Why do you find them so appealing?

He: It is more like a nostalgic kind of feeling....reminds me of those days when my mum breastfeeding me.

Me: Ok.....thanks for your opinion... @.@






What do you think about it?





7 comments:

Dylan Phuah said...

haha..the last sentence... cha dou!

Of Tr@vels, 3nvironment and bl@bl@bl@ said...

ahaha..good answer...lol

Stefanie said...

Feel like giving him a big slap! :D Sorry!

Su Khi said...

swt la that guy =.="

Mimpi said...

It's just the nature of man.

The Kid In The Front Row said...

I have looked at this topic many times, in fact, every time I see a woman passing by; and I've come to the conclusion that men are so obsessed with boobs because they are awesome.

lauyee said...

Look at a pair of boobs and figure out it's true size is easier then figuring out what's in the women's mind. Guys (as I am) is a simple creature who prefer not over thinking.